Thursday, September 22, 2005

FiNaLLy.......M BaCk!!

i try to be perfect but nothing was worth it
i dont believe it makes me real
i thought it'd be easy but no one believes me
i meant all the things i said
if you believe its in my soul i'd say all the words that i know
just to see if it would show that im trying to let you know that
im better off on my own
this place is so empty
my thoughts are so tempting i don't know how it got so bad
some times its so crazy that nothing can save me
but it's the only thing that i have
if you believe its in my soul i'd say all the words that i know
just to see if it would show that im trying to let you know
that im better off on my own
i try to be perfect it just wasnt worth it
nothing could ever be so wrong it's hard to believe me it never gets easy
i guess i knew that all along if you believe its in my soul
i'd say all the words that i know just to see if it would show that im trying to let you know that im better off on my own

This is a song by SUM41..It affected my life so much that it is soo true that for all this while am trying to be perfect and to please everyone around me but at the end of the day...m hurt n dissappointed with what i have done..and it is better to be on my own without thinking about others...Am i being selfish here????should i???

5 Comments:

At 4:21 PM , Blogger ~The Urban Factor~ said...

You're not selfish la. Sometimes u get too tired to do things to please other people. I've long since give up on pleasing others. I do things to please ONLY me now. Coz if i'm not happy then i can't make other people happy can i? So girl, dun worry bout what others might think/say...u just do whatever u think is right...aite. (i'm sure Ayu will agree with me on this, ain't it true ayu?)

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger The Zonan Factor said...

wey ilis...mana ang punya shout box..aku nak jerit ni...

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger The Zonan Factor said...

I WANT SHOUT BOX!!I WANT SHOUT BOX!!I WANT SHOUTBOX!!I WANT SHOUTBOX!!

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Illis said...

entahlar..tetiba hilang pulak..takpe2 nnt aku letak balik..sabar na cik amin ye..

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger ~The Urban Factor~ said...

illis...i can't shout @ ur shoutbox lar..why eh?dia cakap "cookies deactivated?" isk isk isk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home