Wednesday, August 10, 2005

AinT NuThIn eZ In tHiS LiFe

M still alive..that's what i can say for now. I've been jammed n doomed with piles of things which everything waiting to be settle A.S.A.P. For a moment i thought i might lost d whole breath i've got but at last with patience n lotsa efforts..taadaaaaa....m done with it. N now i can have a piece of time just to update this blog...hehehehe.
Sorry Bai, ayu n d rest for being late updating my blog..I really m so bz with my stuffs n plus I didn't had enuff sleep for d past 2 weeks..it affected my work schedules n my outdoor activities...M scare tht m getting this 'Insomnia'..Thought of meeting a Dr. for an advice but nahhh...surely he'll gave some sleeping pills n vitamins...Sleeping pills will make it worse n can make someone addicted to it..I guess it was becoz lately I have soo much things to be think of n to be solve...n now still m trying to cool down myself n try to forgetting all d probs..hope evrything soon will be over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home